Pissing In The Ocean
I'm not going to get as personal as most people do on these things, but I will do so in my own way. This is going to consist of my random thoughts, mostly about the Arts, Politics, and Technology. I hadn't started my own blog, because, frankly, I didn't feel like I had much to say before, but now, I guess I do. I remember when a friend of mine at work was trying to explain to me the insignificance of some things. He posed the following riddle, "After you piss in the Ocean, what does the Ocean taste like?" Well, of course the answer is "the Ocean". I only say this because this little thing of ours called "The Internets" is but a Sea of information. Some of us are lucky to make our tidal waves, but most of us are just pissing in it. I hope, at least, that someone out there enjoys this.

3 Comments:
Christian just emailed me the link to your blog. Great post. I like that metaphor of pissing in the ocean...i may have to use that in a sermon someday! Maybe we'll put a link to your blog from ours.
Now, I would be interested to see what kind of Biblical metaphores one could start with "pissing in the ocean".
Oh, now I get it. I don't see it the way you did, but now I know why you liked this so much. The acts of man being petty. God makes the waves, and we just piss in the ocean?
Post a Comment
<< Home